I speak on the topics of social media, online marketing, personal and professional branding. Check my availability by emailing email@example.com
What You Can Expect From Me
Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls, social media and email messages.
- A thoughtful discussion on how best to tailor the content for your audience, including a personal phone consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my speaking engagement page and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want for your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met your expectations. I also want to know how you think I can improve
If you book me to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt response to your email and telephone correspondence.
- Personal consultation with organizing team to ensure I understand the goals and needs of my presentation.
- Promotion of your event on my blog and social media channels.
- My professional speaker one-page bio
- Links to professional headshots, logos, and any additional resources or images needed.
- Excellent delivery full of laughs, challenges, transparency, honesty, and conversational tone.
- Immediate follow-up after the event for feedback
My Most Requested Topics include:
- Introduction to Social Media
- Social Media Strategy
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Friends, Faith and Facebook
- Visual Social Media Tools and Technology
- Technology Toolbox
- Online Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- From iMad to iPad
- Personal Branding
- The Marathon Mentality
- Mile Markers For Your Life
- Personal Branding
- Your Network = Your Net Worth
- Values vs. Vanity
Each presentation is highly customized to meet the organization’s goals, while addressing the audience with simple, straightforward, and engaging content.
Keep in mind that I can present these in any of the following formats: workshop/seminar, Lunch and Learn, conference breakout, or keynote address. In addition, half-day, and a full-day version of these presentations are available.
I am also available to participate in panel discussions on related topics.
It only takes a moment
Please share your first name and email address below to begin receiving our weekly content.
Connections count. Relationships matter.